Friday, January 22, 2021

Affiliated’s Win Of The Week – Ashley Weber

We Work to Help Our
Customers Achieve Their Dreams

Ashley Weber

Ashley recently moved back to South Dakota from New Mexico and is a pharmacist at Monument Health. She is a first time home buyer and her fur baby Paddington is really excited to have a new place to call home. Ashley is looking forward to many wonderful years and memories in her new home. Congratulations Ashley!

Welcome Home Video For Ashley Weber

Alesha Blair
Loan Originator - NMLS # 1817178
Phone: (605) 786-5405
Email: alesha@affiliatedsd.com

The Mortgage Broker Who Made It Happen

I began my career working in Rapid City as a senior account executive for a local TV-Radio network. In early 2010 my husband, our kids, and I had the opportunity to move to Scottsdale, AZ. While in Scottsdale I oversaw the digital marketing strategy for an international software company. In 2018, we decided to move back to South Dakota, because family is very important us, and we wanted to have our children know and understand the importance of family and have the opportunity to grow up around their grandparents and cousins. My husband and I have four wonderful children, two amazing grandchildren and a sweet little Chihuahua.

I am here to help and serve anyone who is looking to refinance their existing home or purchase a new home. I encourage you to contact me directly. I would love to start a safe and confidential loan application with you or answer any questions you may have.

Visit My Website

The Buyer Realtor Who Made It Happen

Athena Palmer

I have been a Broker Associate with the wonderful VIP Properties in Rapid City, SD since June of 2020. Raised in a family that traveled often and purchased homes in different areas of the country, I found a love for Real Estate early on. I have always had a passion for both Real Estate and Interior Design, which has lead my husband and I down the path of doing Real Estate investments over the past years. From rental properties, to flips, and recently – vacation rentals, this gave me the drive to get my license to become an agent so that I can help others to invest, sell, or find their forever homes.

Address: 2828 West Main Street, Rapid City SD 57702
Phone: (605) 431-2542
Email: Athenapalmerrealestate@gmail.com

Visit My Profile

The Insurance Company That Made It Happen

Brian Blair

As your local Farmers® agent in Rapid City, SD, I help customers like you identify the insurance coverage that best fits your needs. This process is straightforward and personalized to help make you smarter about insurance. I have the knowledge and experience to help you better understand your coverage options–whether that’s auto, home, life, renters, business insurance and more. Give me a call at (605) 348-4084 and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Address: 201 Main St # 209 Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 348-4084
Email: bblair@farmersagent.com

Visit My Profile

It’s Super Easy To Work With Us!

© 2021 Affiliated Mortgage, LLC. NMLS #14211: AZ NMLS#0947858. All Rights Reserved. Affiliated Mortgage, LLC is a Division of Lend Smart Mortgage NMLS #4474

Developed and designed by https://blairallenagency.com

The post Affiliated’s Win Of The Week – Ashley Weber appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment