Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The Faces of Black Hills – Mike Fischer

At Affiliated Mortgage we want to recognize the faces of the Black Hills. Behind each face is a person of integrity, love and one who inspires others in our community.

Thank you each for making our community a great place to live, work, and play in.

Celebrating Fathers! Meet Mike Fischer! Mike and his kiddos love to camp & fish! You can always catch a photo of Mike with a fish in hand! Read below to learn more about Mike and what being a Dad means to him (and a Grandpa too!)

Q. What do you love most about being a Dad?
Being a Dad (and grandfather) is the most important thing I have ever done and will ever do in my life. While not perfect all the time, I do my best. There is no better feeling in the world than looking into your kids eyes and see a little part of yourself staring back!

Q. What inspires you as a Dad?
My kids inspire me to do the best I can be. I had the BEST role model of a father that any kid could ever ask for. My dad inspires me to be more like him so that I can provide to my kids what he did for me.

Q. What is one of your BEST memories of being a Dad?
Spending time with my kids outdoors. We are an outdoors family. Whether it be camping, fishing, hunting, golfing or generally just hanging out, it’s always a great time where fond memories are made.

Source: https://thefacesofrapidcity.com/mike-fischer/

The Expert Mortgage Officer

Mike Fischer
Senior Loan Officer; NMLS # 178773
Phone: (605) 391-8134
Email: mikef@affiliatedsd.com

I was born and raised in South Dakota. I love living here and can’t imagine myself anywhere else. I currently reside in Rapid City and grew up in Fort Pierre. I graduated from Stanley County High School in 1988 and earned Bachelor’s Degree in Business from National American University in Rapid City. I have over 20 years lending experience and have assisted thousands of people achieve their financial dreams. There is no loan scenario that I have not come across at one time or another.

Visit My Website

Contact us at (605) 718-9820 or a schedule a call and let our mortgage experts help you with your home loan.

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

© 2020 Affiliated Mortgage, LLC. NMLS #14211: AZ NMLS#0947858. All Rights Reserved. Affiliated Mortgage, LLC is a Division of Lend Smart Mortgage NMLS #4474

Developed and designed by https://blairallenagency.com

The post The Faces of Black Hills – Mike Fischer appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment