Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Biggest Event in Rapid City this Year, Cirque Dream Story

Alesha Blair with Affiliated Mortgage, The Blair Allen Agency, and KOTA/KEVN Television is sponsoring the biggest event in Rapid City this holiday season, “Cirque Dream Story,” presented by ZirKiss Cirque on December 11th at 7:00 pm at The Monument Civic Center.

Don’t miss out on what is sure to be a memorable show for you and your family. Cirque Dream Story is a wonder world of sparkling dancers, daring aerialists, and electric fire performers. Experience the unforgettable kaleidoscope of costumes. This magical show is for all ages and brings together cirque performers from all over the world for the most inspiring production of the year.

Limited tickets will be available. Please hurry and secure your tickets for your family and friends. They won’t last long.

Click Here For Tickets Now

Alesha Blair

Senior Mortgage Broker – NMLS # 1817178

Phone: (605) 786-5405

Email: alesha@affiliatedsd.mubasharalee.com

I began my career working in Rapid City as a senior account executive for a local TV-Radio network. In early 2010 my husband, our kids, and I had the opportunity to move to Scottsdale, AZ. While in Scottsdale I oversaw the digital marketing strategy for an international software company. In 2018, we decided to move back to South Dakota, because family is very important us, and we wanted to have our children know and understand the importance of family and have the opportunity to grow up around their grandparents and cousins. My husband and I have four wonderful children, two amazing grandchildren and a sweet little Chihuahua.

I am here to help and serve anyone who is looking to refinance their existing home or purchase a new home. I encourage you to contact me directly. I would love to start a safe and confidential loan application with you or answer any questions you may have.

The post Biggest Event in Rapid City this Year, Cirque Dream Story appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment