Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Melissa Testimonial

Congratulations Christine and Devon Carroll

Welcome home Christine and Devon Carrol.  We want to thank you for being our customer and for working with our team of experts whose number one goal is to get you into your new home.  Enjoy your new home with many fabulous memories to come.

The Expert Mortgage Officer

Melissa Everhart
Senior Loan Officer; NMLS # 1029890
Phone: (605) 214-7462
Email: melissa@affiliatedsd.com

I am an active duty military wife to a wonderful man who is serving in the USAF. We have been here in South Dakota for 9 years and have loved it enough, that we have decided to call it home. I am the mother to 3 amazing children, and the grandmother to the sweetest little boy and little girl you have ever seen! I’ve been a loan officer with Affiliated Mortgage for over 8 years now.

Visit My Website

The Our Local Partners That Made It Happen

Lorenzo Bell-Thomas

Lorenzo “LB” Bell-Thomas is a Retired Master Sergeant who served in the Unites States Air Force Fire and Emergency Services for over 20 years. He has been a member of the Ellsworth Air Force Base, Rapid City and Box Elder community since January 2001. LB received his Associates in Applied Science Fire Science from the Community College of the Air Force and his Bachelors in Science from National American University.

Having been fortunate to serve our country at home and abroad, LB decided that he would like to give something back to the members of our Armed Services and the community that supported them so he chose the real estate industry.

Address: 3301 Cambell St, Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 209-1816
Email: RealEstateWithLB@gmail.com

Visit My Profile

Mary Preston

I am a mother of 2 and have been a military spouse since 2001. I am originally from Texas and have spent the past 4 years stationed overseas in Guam with my husband and children. Guam is where I started my Real Estate career and I realized how much I loved helping my clients find the perfect home. I loved Guam and the experience we had and will never forget it. I am excited to start our new story in beautiful South Dakota! When it comes to Buying or Selling, my dedication and hard work will be there from the beginning to the end!

Address: 3301 Cambell St, Rapid City, SD 57701
Phone: (605) 545-5759
Email: marypreston.c21@gmail.com

Visit My Profile

Contact us at (605) 718-9820 or fill out a quick form below to let our mortgage experts help you with your home loan.

SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION

© 2019 Affiliated Mortgage, LLC. NMLS #14211: AZ NMLS#0947858. All Rights Reserved. Affiliated Mortgage, LLC is a Division of Lend Smart Mortgage NMLS #4474

Developed and designed by https://blairallenagency.com

The post Melissa Testimonial appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment