Thursday, July 18, 2019

Visit Our Preferred Partner of the Week – Rich Hegre

Rich Hegre

Hello and allow me to introduce myself. I am a Rapid City native and have a Bachelor of Science degree in education from South Dakota State University. I have been coaching and officiating local sports for 30 plus years. I am still active in coaching at many different levels in the community. In 2014, I was fortunate enough to be the manger for the Little League team that advanced all the way to the Little League World Series. I enjoy fly fishing, golf, and spending time with my family. After returning from college, I taught school and played drums in various local bands. I then took a position in sales and customer service with a local business. I became the top producer on the local and national level multiple times and eventually became the general manager of the local business. After 12 years, I decided to take on a new challenge and moved into real estate where I have been with Coldwell Banker for 13 plus years. I enjoy all facets of real estate and focus on residential and commercial transactions throughout the entire Black Hills area. I have received multiple top producer and customer service awards over my real estate career. I look forward to using my experience to assist in your real estate needs.

Check Out My Profile

© 2019 Affiliated Mortgage, LLC. NMLS #14211: AZ NMLS#0947858. All Rights Reserved. Affiliated Mortgage, LLC is a Division of Lend Smart Mortgage NMLS #4474

Developed and designed by https://blairallenagency.com

The post Visit Our Preferred Partner of the Week – Rich Hegre appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment