Thursday, June 27, 2019

Visit Our Preferred Partner of the Week – Marnie Muffat

Marnie Muffat

I have been passionate about real estate for as long as I can remember, I spent alot of time viewing homes online, researching home prices and generally just following the market. It has been a hobby and now that I finally took the steps to be able to turn my hobby into a career. I consider myself fortunate be in this career, to be able to dedicate myself to my clients. If your looking for an agent with patience, perseverance, and a passion for helping others, you have found her.

Check Out My Profile

© 2019 Affiliated Mortgage, LLC. NMLS #14211: AZ NMLS#0947858. All Rights Reserved. Affiliated Mortgage, LLC is a Division of Lend Smart Mortgage NMLS #4474

Developed and designed by https://blairallenagency.com

The post Visit Our Preferred Partner of the Week – Marnie Muffat appeared first on Affiliated Mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment